Wednesday 3 August 2011

I Got A Teaching !


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class To my surprise he chose me !

So, I went up to the whiteboard slowly. I didn't know what can I do?, while I said hello to everybody and they look at my face and laugh loudly. Now I'm so scared and teach with a silly lesson, I wish to have a break time. So I asked to a young girl who had along hair and worn a jacket "what time is it now". She told me with a quite voice "8:10", When I heard that I'm very happy, It nearly break time.Now is the break time...I went to my place to sit.

A girl who sit in front of me she said "When you teach everybody, is very silly but I think if you work hard, you would be a good teacher in the future." I was laughing and I said "don't say kidding with me. I know myself I can't do it well.". Some friend said good and some friend said bad I don't want do it again. I went to asked head teacher with a angry face "I don't want do it again, chose another student." The head teacher said "No! you must do it,because you smart then another person". "But I didn't do it well" I said. Head teacher said"but I think you can do it well, don't be shy and get some advice from me. O.k". I went to my class and I do it well because I got some advice from head teacher.

If the head teacher chose me to teach again I will do it well then last time. Now I know teaching and studying is not timid and not fault.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kheang- good story and I liked the last two paragraphs.

    *and they look at my face and laugh loudly*

    Remember to put this into the past *and they looked at my face and laughed loudly*

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete