Wednesday 3 August 2011

I am the best Teacher !!


last week the head teacher cam into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick then he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!!

So, I walk up to the whiteboard then I said ''Now I am the handsome teacher so all you must listen to me''. then I said ''everybody open the book on page 36 lesson 4''.
some students listened to me and some students didn't listen to me and one rude student throw the dirty paper to other student and me. Then I said why you throw the dirty paper to other student and me!!!'' Rude student said ''you not the real teacher so sit down and play'' If you keep doing u will fail the exam'' then he went out of the class. Then I teach other student.when the time to go home the rude student wait me outside then he walk to me he punch at the face.i was very angry. The teacher had sick for three day so I had to teach for for three. on the three day that I teach the rude student didn't come.when the result exam came the rude student fail the exam. I was very very happy. then the other student came and thank to me that I teach very well.

when I was teach the student it was very very hard so every student must know how the teacher feel when the teacher teach the student !!! :D

1 comment:

  1. *some student listen to me and some student didn't listen to me*

    This should be *Some students listened to me and some students didn't listen to me*

    Hi Athik Preuk. What do you think the punishment should be for the student that threw paper at you?! :-)

    ReplyDelete