Wednesday 3 August 2011

The first day I was a teacher

Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher choose a student to teach the class. To my Surprise he chose me!

So, I went up to the white board slowly and I very worry about it because I didn't know what can I do?? than I said hello every body. Next I taught the lesson and wrote another word on the white board. And the head teacher said '' good''.Than I showed the grammar about ''passive'' and chose another student to wrote sentences about passive. Next I chose one student to wrote on the white board. he's name is SOCHEA and also he's my friend.Than he walked slowly and I know he didn't do about passive so call him to explain.Than the head teacher said again ''good boy and good job''.And I said to the head teacher '' thank you teacher''. Than I show about reading and I want to all of student to read on the student book because it was important for your speaking test and knew another word in the book to easy to did test. Next finish the lesson and I wanted to play game.

Finally all the student in the class will leaned at home it was important for your life and easy to has a good job. And thank you all for listen to me and thank you for the head teacher to chose me to taught in the class thank you teacher. thank you to read my story. bye bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phanith!

    With a little more care your writing would be good. Can you see though, that you haven't used the past tenses to tell your story?

    Here is your homework (it won't take long)- change the verbs in the story into the past. Check with a friend or me if you aren't sure. OK?

    ReplyDelete