Wednesday 3 August 2011

The first time that I was being a good teacher


The teacher is going to choose one of the student in the class to teach everyone in the class.Then he choose me to be a teacher in the class tomorrow.I was very happy and a little bit worried, too.I don't think my friends are going to like me teach them.

In the morning I woke up very fast it at 6:30am.Then I wore a uniform clothes that teacher gave me last night.The uniform is very beautiful but its to hot.I drive a car to the school.

When I went there, many teacher asked why I was wearing the uniform.And I walked to class everyone look at me, then I walked to my table but its was the teacher table.Then I carried a book and the marker and started to study,too.So, I went up to the whiteboard and I write some paragraph.I think they hated me but when I looked at them they were study carefully and being a good student,too. When I taught them for 1 hours then I asked the questions one of my friend to answered.She answered correctly.When I taught them for 3 hours already, the bell was started to ring.And my friends packed their bags and said"Goodbye teacher"to me.

And they said you were being a good teacher in this morning, you mustn't not being afraid of us.I was very happy and I thank to all of my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vatey- it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it.

    Remember to write using the past tense. Look at this *I very happy and little bit of worry,too*

    Better would be *I was very happy and a little bit worried,too*

    Can you see the other verbs that need to be changed into the past?

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete