Wednesday 27 July 2011

Best friend that always help me


Prompt: If asked what you value most in life, what would you say? Chances are that good friends would be high on your list. Write about a good friend and tell why you value him or her.

Hello everybody, Now I would like to tell you why I value my friend. At my Khmer school I have one best friend. Her name's Dane. She is a very clever student in class and she a very kind girl. Why I say she a very kind girl and why I value her? Because she always help me a lot of things.

At my Khmer school at the lesson time when my classmate and I don't understand about history or maths she always explain us. Sometime she call me to go to study more at her house. In addition she always help and explain me with my homework that I cannot do and she always solve the problem between my friend and I.

One more thing that I don't tell u yet is at the lesson time she listen to the teacher very carefully. She doesn't talk to each other when the teacher explain the lesson. At the break time she never go outside to play with the classmate. She stay at her sit and look at the lesson that study next time.

When exam she study very carefully and she ask me to study with her too. She is a good child she always listen and follow her parent advice that they tell her very clearly. The teacher and the classmate like her very much because she is a good student and a good child. This all thing that make me value her.

No comments:

Post a Comment