Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Biggest regret in my life!!!!!!!!!!


Come back again...!!!

Everybody always make a mistake in their life... also me too.. I have a big regret in my life of studying... 


This is the bad day for me and all my classmates... because of us the teacher was really angry and blame us... We was so unhappy feel so sorry about our mistake that we made in that day...!!!

One day, maybe on Thursday... The teacher explain the students about grammar and told us to read the text in the book and find a new words too.. While he was explaining the grammar, one teacher next to my class came to my class and asked my teacher to go out with him for a while... 

Me and other friends wanted to know about my teacher private and we knew that our teacher had a girlfriend moreover we wanted to know who is her? what her name? 

So we took our teacher phone and check his message... but he came back.. O_o oh!! He asked me to give his phone back because he saw I held his phone... but I took this phone to my friend that sit next to me and gave it to another students... That really messy!!! My teacher was angry and he blamed us that if we don't give him back he'll be stop teach us.. Me and other people think that maybe he just kidding so we didn't give him back....

He went out the class and shut the door so loudly.. I was pretty afraid and worry that If he still angry us tomorrow no 1 come to teach us.... 


Maybe 15 minute later, He went to class again and brought his back and his phone... He said that ''All of you don't want to study with me, you never care and respect that I'm your teacher... How can I teach you more?? from this day I won't come to teach you anymore so you can study with another teacher that you think he can teach you better than me and do not play full like this again.. Good bye''... 

It too for apologize.. T_T.. 4 students and me too cry when he left class... We knew about our mistake so we sent him a sorry message... I sent him that'' Sorry teacher... sorry that I did like this.. I will stop do like this... I want to study with you... you're my good teacher and I'll try hard to study not play full as the past... please come back to teach us again... I promise that I'll improve myself stop be as a kid anymore and stop make you're angry again... Don't say good bye and come to teach us tomorrow, I hope you'll forgive me and other students too..''.. 

Beside this we stoke a posts on his table about our mistake and say sorry to him... My friend call to him but he wasn't hang up... We wanted to make up our mistake so we started reading the text that he asked us to read and find a new words too... On Friday we came to so early and we saw he sit and read our posts on his table... We keep quite and opened the book because we want him to feel good for teaching us... He pick up all of our posts and keep it in his bag... 

I feel a little bit happy... but some students still feel blue... He asked me to write a new words on the whiteboard... Wow... But before I come and write the new words he told us that he forgive us but do not make this mistake again...!!! 

All of students feel really happy... and at the end of the lesson he played some games with us too... It was the happy day after the bad day...

From that day me and my classmate swear that we won't be play full and make my teacher angry or upset again!!!! (*_*)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pisey, you are one of the best writers in the class!

    I have put some more paragraphs into your story- you used 3 paragraphs but I think it needs more than 10!

    Read your story again and see if you can see why I changed the paragraphs- if you are not sure just ask me.

    And can you see that when you look at you post on the internet it looks so much better with the extra paragraphs?

    Good work and I will comment more on your story later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, again!

    Look at what you wrote here *because of us the teacher was really angry and blame us... We was so unhappy feel so sorry about our mistake that we made in that day...!!!*

    Let's make a few changes. *because of us the teacher was really angry and blamed us...We were so unhappy and felt so sorry about our mistake that we made on that day*

    It's a great post, Pisey. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank for your comment teacher.. Yes I think it better than my old 3 paragraph..
    Pisey(GaLaXY)

    ReplyDelete