Wednesday 7 September 2011

Talk about Cambodia



Hello every body in the internet .this is my last blog . now i want to talk about Cambodia .

Cambodia is is small country and they are speak khmer and the population of Cambodia is 14,805,358 people . And the Motor in cambodia has a lot 699,000 motors . In Cambodia has a lot of the citizen .the capital city in Cambodia is Phnom Penh and has a lot of the tourist and they want to visiting Angkor Wat , Angkor Thom............ . And then they go to the Sihanoukvill . and they come back to Phnom Penh . and they can go into the Royal Palace and museum . Cambodia has a very old culture . the Interesting food in Cambodia is Por Hok . And Cambodia has a very good restaurant or high class restaurant and has a lot of the Chinese food . In Cambodia also has the khmer food Chinese food Korean food .the people on the world like eat is KFC . And the KFC also has in Cambodia too . My favorite place is a natural place . About the education in Cambodia also good . But now in Cambodia are very development . the interesting celebration is water festival ... I like this celebration so much .

I WANT TO SAY I LOVE CAMBODIA

This is my last blog and my last term

THANK TEACHER TO TEACH ME THIS TERM I WISH YOU HAS A GOOD LUCK GOOD HEALTH

No comments:

Post a Comment