Wednesday 7 September 2011

My best friend


Everybody always have best friends. Best friends are not only at school, they can be at everywhere. Do you know what '' BEST FRIEND '' is? And why everyone need best friend? Today, I want to tell you about it...

Best friends are friends who can help you, trust you, explain you, forgiving you or teach you in every single minutes no matter how hard that the work is. I have lots of friends but there's only one of them that I think, she is my best friend. Her name is Kanika. She studied with me since I was in grade 1.

Last week, I had a test at Khmer school. It was very difficult. One of the exercise was Partners Test. Kanika was sitting next to me, so I discussed with her about this exercise. It was nearly Time's up and I just done 2 exercises. The another one was very hard. I decided to ask Kanika, but bad luck, she didn't know, too. Then I did what was I think.

The results day were coming...
I got 30 out of 50 and Kanika got 40. I got angry at her. I thought, she did the hardest exercise correctly, but she didn't tell me. When I arrived home, I didn't talk to everybody even my parents. But when I took a test paper and looked at it, the mistake why I got 30 just because of exercise 1, not number 2. Then I knew that, I was confusing with Kanika.

When I arrived at school, I was apologized to her. But she said '' It's okay! Everyone always have a confusion. I never get angry with you. '' When I heard like that, I hugged her and I said '' Thanks for forgive me, Kanika! You are always be my best friend. ''

As I told you, Real best friends are always forgiving you no matter what. Then I realized, we really need our best friends, so be nice and love them before you will be regret at losing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment