Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bye Bye Tenbl0g and About my life in yl10!!!



Hello!!! This is my last chance to write this last blog. Today I gonna tell you about my activities of doing my blog. Every time I write my blog, I always think of something interesting for someone to read. When I thinking of it, it's so simple to think what the teacher tell you to write and it's difficult to think of the blog by yourselves, is that right???. The advantage of writing the blog is to think of your own words and no copying the words from the wikipedia.Things that I do every time on the blog is thinking of interesting words and grammar. So be good at writing skills!!!

Now let's tell you about my life in young learner 10. The day in July I went into G.3, and there's a lot of computers and projector in that room I thought that the teachers will teach about computer's stuff but I was wrong, these computers use to write blogs. I thought I would show them how smart I am but some of them are better than me. So I improve my English at home everyday and I'm in the second place of the post of the week and the writing of the mad scientist, and I feel better that day. The day that I feel so awful is the day the teacher deleted my post because I copy some of the words and tell me to write about why I don't do my homework.

So I think of my self that I will improve my English and well behave in class and never ever make teacher mad in class again, EVER!!! And the day the teacher take my mark is the day that I do listening test because I compete with Chorpoan and the teacher we're cheating, so he took of 1 of my mark and Chorpoan mark and I feel so upset. And this is the day I create the last post, it's will be more interesting than the others of my bl0g.

No comments:

Post a Comment