Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Freetime

Hi every body ! :-) This is my last post in this term . I think all of you always do something that relax when your free time maybe you have the good free time and sometime have the great free time . So today I want to tell you about my free time .

Every day I have 6 hours for my free time in the afternoon 3 hours and in the evening 3 hours but in the morning I don't have free time . In my free time at the afternoon I spend 30 minute for do my homework at Khmer school and 30 minute for do my homework at English school ,30 minutes for read book and do some exercises, 1:30 hour for play game and search on the internet .

In the evening at 5 o'clock I always play badminton with my family 1 hours , then I go to eat dinner. After dinner I spend 30 minutes to listen to music ; 1:30 hour to play facebook and chat with my friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment