Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Time I make a Big Mistake

One day in September I had when to school then that time we have listening test. First teacher gave me my listening test to me. After I read it for a while I said to my partner name Chhiv to test with me who get the highest score. Then when I started to laugh but i don't noticed that my teacher is angry with me. After for a while I started to laugh again then my teacher come a take me off 1 score from my work. Then I think that my teacher is angry with me and at the end of the class teacher told me to meet him after the class.

When all the student go out then my teacher say to me ..................... and asked me .................. In that moment I feel very unhappy with my self. Then when I arrived home I think that lots people always have mistake. So I think this mistake I will take time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment