Wednesday 7 September 2011

My favorite time to do blog


I like blog very much because blog can make the people be very smart because when I do blog I feel very happy that I can do that and I have to
try to find the funny post ,so I never feel boring when I do the blog and I think I should try to find the funny post to do because I think when I do the funny post my teacher will like it.

But some of my friend who ever study at ACE say that when they do the blog they always feel boring but when I hear that I try to tell them about some good point about the blog and tell th3em about something that is good for doing blog. Then they say to me:" Thank you that I tell him some advice about the blog. Now when th
ey do the blog they always feel happy and they always want to do the blog everyday".

I think blog is good for all the people who live in the Earth because when we do blog we can improve our writing and reading. So if we do that we can be a good writer.

The people should not be boring to do blog and don't b
e lazy to do it. They should try to do it and try to find and make more funny post. Try to be a good writer in the blog and try to write the comment to correct other people post that we think they do it wrong and try to do it slowly ,but should do it in a very good post.

No comments:

Post a Comment