Wednesday 7 September 2011

MY Dream House

Hello everyone again ! Today it's my last time and my last blog here. And now I'm going to tell you about my blog this week.

Everyone in the world have their own idea about the thing that they want in the future. Also I am too. Their dream true or not it's their destiny. And the thing that they want in the future are want to be wealthy, have a good job, be good person... But me want to be wealthy and have a good house. The most one want the big house.

My dream will be beautiful, big, comfortable and I will build it in the future if I 'm wealthy. It's location in Sihanouk Ville and in front of the sea. And when we want to play on the beach we only cross the street don't have to drive a long time.

In front of my dream house the door and the rate will color with gold my door and my rate will make a style like a Royal Palace door. And when we walk a way from the door in front the house will have a fabulous garden on the left hand with a lot of flowers, rose, orchid... and sometimes have a lot of birds their. On the right hand will have a huge, clean and cold water pool. When we have free time we go to swimming.

In side my dream house when we are in front of the the door and we want to go in the house. We only stand in front the house and the door is open auto if it that person if it don't know the bell will ring. In side of the house when we come in we have to take out the shoes and have a big shoes and expensive shoes case to put and we will wear the slipper. From the shoes case have a stair but only 3 steps.

In side my dream house have a lot of room such as : Living room, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Exercise room, Library, Computer room, Office room, Laundry room, Make up room, Dress up room, cinema room...

First I describe abo
ut living room. My living room will have a big TV, CD Player, Bass, expensive and comfortable Sofa, Expensive pictures that put on the wall, Air-Conditioner, some books and magazines....
Next Kitchen, The
Kitchen also look beautiful, too. The thing I will use in the kitchen also have a lot such as: Gas. modern stove, fan, expensive plates, plates case, refrigerator, rink, beautiful cups...

Exercise room is the room that we will do exercise when we wake up in the morning. It will have a lot of machine that make to do exercise and also to be healthy and slim.
Library is the room have a
lot of books. And the books will have a lot of kind such as: Ghost, Romantic, Comic, interesting... and when we want to read the books it have place for read.

Computer room is the room that have a lot of modern computer and also have internet for us to use. When we want to read newspaper, play games, play facebook, check about star news... We will in this room.
Office room is the room that make for us to use we we want to work and do homework quiet a way from people. We will do homework in this room.

Bedroom is the room that for us to sleep. In the bedroom will have a lot this for us there are: Big and comfortable bed, Pillow, blanket, clothes case. And in each bedroom also have a bathroom. Make up room is the room that we have to make up when we have to go anywhere or go to the party or go to the weeding... I will buy the thing for make up to put in this room. And the thing that we make up I will buy the expensive and the good. The thing that I need to buy for put is make from foreign country like France.

Dress up room is the room that put the clothes, too. But it put only the clothes that we
wear to go to work, go for a walk, go to the beach, go to the party, go to the wedding... And the clothes that we wear at home we put in their own bed room.
The last room is c
inema room. The cinema room is the room that we have to watch movies like in the cinema. We will go to this room on the weekend days after dinner time. We go to watch the movies with our family.

The last place is the backyard. The backyard I will grow a
lot and big tree and when we have free time we will go Picnic their. Because it beautiful, fresh air, comfortable.

Thank you everybody also teacher for read my last blog this
week.

No comments:

Post a Comment