Wednesday 7 September 2011

My dream (all of these are true)

Everybody has their own dream. I have 3 simple dreams.

I would like to have a Six pack abs. I have a 8 minutes of abs exercise everyday. My mom told me not to have too much exercise , Your muscle will be in pain. I didn't listen to her and started to do more . I used to have 50 sit up a day But now I have 100 of sit up everyday. Now my muscle are in pain . When I laugh , my muscle will be painful. I force myself to much.

My Second dream is to learn yoga. It can make me flexible. I want to be flexible like a rubber. But in Cambodia There is no yoga school or club , I think . But I can learn it from TV and Internet. I can split my legs now. But I still feel pain Because I am too fat. Especially I want to learn how to flip backward. It look cool but It is Dangerous .

My Third Dream is to Graduate University and find a nice job . I want to earn a lot money and repay to my mom. I owe her for my entire a life so I want to repay her back. I want her to live happily when she become old.  She earned  a lot of money for support family and for me to learn.So I will study hard.

I love you Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment