Wednesday 7 September 2011

The school that I was study!!



At first I study English at Home of English school.I study there for four years.I like there,too , because there have sport to play ,there I have many old friends.They were very clever , then I study there for four years ago , when I study Khmer at grade 5, then I just study French , too.The French school that I study was Alliance the shortcut called CCF ,but many people called Alliance.The Alliance is not say the English way and it say on the French way.I like study French and Khmer.

I don't have much time to study more ,because when I get older I will study a lot more.Then I change the English school I change it to ACE school , because there have part time class.The first time that I study was in yl5 when I walk in the school I very nervous,when I walk to the class there are many new friend.I go to sit and I didn't talk to anyone.Then I study there for one and a half year I start thinking very well and better in study.T hen this term I was study in yl10 and the class change in to the computer room there I have to study and writing a blogs on the computer.Everybody likes writing the blogs and I like to writing blogs ,too.When I finished doing blogs I can open and see many blogs that my classmates does.Some people think studying was boring and tired.But some people and me think studying is very very good...!!



This is my last blog.I love blogging because it just like writing.The different about blogging and writing are one we write on papers and one we type one the computer.I like to do blog because it can help us a lot like reading,typing,and can make my own work and blogging.Goodbye everyone and all of everyone blogs..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment