Wednesday 7 September 2011

I wish to be successfully in my life!!


I'm a person who like to do something get better and better, If on a racing about something, I wish to be a winner!! ' Winner is a King Loser is a thief ' this words are said by my partner, my partner said that to me when I was study with her. Even I know that she couldn't beat me, but until now i still want her to know that I'm a winner! Remember Last year, one day teacher told the result to us about our last test, My last test was about 4 subjects, I've got 100 for two subjects but another two I've got 99, And I know that she has got 80 for one subject, around 96 for three subjects, But when our teacher told us about our result in this term, You knew I was very angry that time, I got high score why should I stood on number 13??????? It's impassible!!! And she, she stood number 9... You knew, my partner said to me that ' Even I haven't got number 1, but I still to be a winner!! '. After I heard that, My brain was empty and full of down!! before the test, I tried to study very much but What was the result??? I didn't say to anyone after we saw that result 2 days. All my friend, they tried to explain me like this or that but I felt a very bad. Only one of all my friend, she said to me that ' Why You lost her? because you are too look down your partner.. If you still to do like this, mean you think you will lost her forever!! Try?? '. Started from that day, I started try more and more, finally I was a winner in term 2. I stood ion number 7, but she stood on number 13!! After that term I stopped to study with her!! because I've a dream, So First thing, I have to make my dream become true, and then I going to meet her again! But Yesterday, I opened my facebook account and I saw < Anni Yari wants to be your friend >, Anni Yari was my partner!!! First, I accepted her request but after 2 hour I removed her!! I wrote on her wall ' Sorry!! because I too hate you '.

1 comment: