Wednesday 7 September 2011

Last memory..... school trip to KIRIRUM..!!!

Kirirum mountain is a great place for view a waterfall and a pine tree forest.... The visitor like to camping or take their holiday at there.... There are 3 floors of waterfall at Kirirum so come visit with me...

......................Maybe on April 2010, My old English school(Sovannaphumi) had 1 trip to Kirirum mountain..!!! After have this trip 2 weeks the school manager send the request to all of students for ask the permission from their parents... They have to reply to school in 1 week...

A lot of students join this trip and this is my last good memory and great trip before I went to study at ACE... For my class had only 6 students went to Kirirum, me, sister Nita, Sidaroth, Chhorng, Seth and Kim... ^_^

This is a big trip because maybe 80% of ma school join this trip, hmmm.. maybe 8:00am they started to arrive from our school to Kirirum by 2 buses...
Well, I sit with sister Nita(me at the walk side and sister Nita near the window), Sidaroth sit with Chhorg and Seth sit with Kim...

It was a happy and funny time on the bus... I always laugh because of my 2 teachers joking... I brought 2 Pepsi and 1 box of potatoes chip... and other friends brought something for eat by them self too.. We
shared it together... Some of them were sung a song and some of been a joker.. I just sit and watched...

It was too far from Phnom Penh to Kirirum beside this the driver dr
ove slowly too because he wanted the students to view the beautiful nature at Kirirum while arrive to the mountain.... By the way to there I saw a beautiful view of pine tree a long the road, it was a happy time and I took a video of these view because I know that I won't come there again with friends it time to save this memories.., T_T

Maybe at 11:00pm we reached the third place of waterfall at Kirirum
mountain for have a launch at there... School free launch for us, but I can't eat that foods because I can stand with the smell and the look of it.. I drunk only a bottle of Pepsi and ate some potatoes chips...

Not a launch, but I have to eat, if I don't eat I won't go anywhere because I was so hungry moreover I'll get a headache too... I finished eating
quickly.. and asked sister Nita to walked around here I stood with sister Nita for a minute in front of a waterfall I wanted to shout but I can't because I afraid that if I shout everyone at here will think that I'm a crazy girl *_^, then take some picture for memories last time...

When we came back the school principle said ''All of students at here right now, It time to walk and view the beautif
ul nature at this third floor waterfall''.. My face and sister Nita at that time was this O_o ''We already walked''.. ahh.. so tired but we still tried to walk... I took 1 photo with all my friends and lot of photos with other... 1 teacher knew the way to visited other waterfall he asked us to go but when we go that way was closed... (_ _)

After finished visited the view maybe at 3 o'clock... The principle said ''It the time to say good bye and we'll back to Phnom Penh in 5 minutes more''.. Everybody changed their happy face to typical and some were sad face because they hope that they can visit the first floor of Kirirum, it was name ''Kirirum Resort''...

It so sur
prise because 1 girl rest her hand up and demand the principle for visit the first floor.. everybody started to complain... me too.. ^o^ Then the principle and other teachers discussed with each other for a while...

The principle said ''All of you want to go to the first floor??'' everybody shouted ''yes, of course''... He continued ''Yeah, now you can go but...'', the girl tha
t demand asked ''What wrong again teacher??'', the principle replied ''Nothing, but you all have to pay for the ticket by yourself, agree??''... WOw.. No one rejected, all were agree.. So we started to arrived down to the first floor....

When w
e went to it all of students got out from the bus and walked buy group to the resort... I have my group too... You know the view at there was so fantastic event if some of it just man made but it still beautiful and I saw a lot of wild animal at that resort's zoo beside these there were look of wonderful garden and a cave with a water fall and a house in this resort, I took a photos with my friends and teacher at there maybe 50 photos... Some of the students want to fishing and ride a boat But we can stayed there only half hours because we have to reach Phnom Penh at 5:00pm.. -_-'

So we left Kirirum maybe at 3:45pm some of them late because they went to toilet.. hahaha...

On the way we went back school so quite because they all were tired... me too... Zzzz When he I driver heard that it was so silent, he played lot of comedy movie.. All of them and me were wake up, non sleepy anymore because we laughed laughed until we reached the school at 7:00pm... because the traffic jam....

To sum up, this is my best trip that I had ever join and my last time that met my old friends too... I still keep all the photos that we took together... It's the best memories in my whole life....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi pisey me chhorng i haven't seen you so like this i just remember all the trip we had went if you see this reply

    from Magaboy also you did a good job but also created some mistake hahhah >< :-)

    ReplyDelete