Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bye Bye My Blog


It has been a very short times with you my blog. Today is my last post to post in this blog. When I started blogging in the blog for the first time I feel very proud to myself that I can share my story to everybody. Since I was studying in YL10 I can share lots of thing to the people a round the world esp my friend and my teacher inside the blog.

When I study in YL10 for the first time I was thinking that I was not acting well in the class. Until now I think that before I'm not acting like a good student. But Since my teaching said to me on Monday I was very embarrass to my self. Teacher Philip have told me lots of thing that I have to do. It is very short time but I will try to make change. i can learn lots of thing when I started YL10.
Sometime teacher make me very happy to my self.

At the end I want say good bye to everybody and my teacher and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment