Wednesday 7 September 2011

My last blog in G3


Today this is my last blog and I will tell you how my experience to write the blog.My first blog was very bored short and I had some mistakes in ,because my skill in typing computer it was bad and I rarely typing computer at home.I just do the project or homework.The second blog is better than the first one, it enough about paragraph but the grammar was still not better.I do the blog better in paragraph because I take the comment of teacher and try to add some more.The other blog was better, because my teacher encourage me to do as much as I can.In the fourth blog I do more about grammar and the paragraph.When I did the forth blog I took the comment from the first blog until the third to combine it and made that blog.I think this blog is very exciting for me to made this blog.The blog was so exciting and improve my typing skill to write the paragraph in the blog.My experience in the blog was exciting and improve my spelling.It can be the last blog in YL10, but I still can do it at home or the other place, when I'm bored or have nothing to do.I think about the blog was just the experience of make a story book.

No comments:

Post a Comment