Wednesday 7 September 2011

My blog









Hi,everyone today is my last day on blog. I think blog is so good us. Blog can exchange idea or can improve english with friend.


Frist time I never have blog before and I don't like blog ,too. On my freetime I play only facebook. And I don't benefit chat and comment with friend . But sometime facebook is have benefit ,too.

But when I was started my new YLG10 my teacher gave them to do blog. In fact blog is good for us. When I posted blog have wrong grammer , spelling, or sentence.Teacher and my friend were correct my grammer or sentence.


I really really like blog much because blog can help me know alot of english word and I can see my friend post on blog . I think everyone have one blog tegether because can make we funny .

No comments:

Post a Comment