Wednesday 7 September 2011

I don't want but it time up to say good bye to blog...!!!

....!!! Remember the first day that I write a blog... and the last day that I say good bye to blog and my teacher MR.PHILIP...!!!

In this term I can improve my writing skill by writing a blog..!! In the past I was not a good writer, you know why? because I knew only a few English words, but now I can upgrade my writing and I know more English word than from the past because I want get a high score and want to make my blog creative and interesting so everyday I try to remember 5 new words and practice my writing by write anything that saw or know in 5 or 4 lines... Sometime I help my friend to do her homework writing... My friend is pretty good with brain storm idea so I just read it and combine to an essay...

The first time that I write a blog I think that it's really difficult and full of stress.... I don't like to read a book so how I get a new idea for my blog?? I asked my self.. My first blog is about my background, well, it unbelievable that I can win post of the week... I was so happy and I became interesting in blog from that day.. Sometime I have no idea while writing in a blog but I have to try my best to thinking it made my head so heavy.. ahh.. headache now..!! I took an mp3 player from my bag and play the music... While I listening to music I can cut down my stress make feel relax, oh I can found lot of idea... So I like listening to music while writing a blog but my teacher won't let.. my choice is save it and finish at home.. ^_^

10 weeks for me in this term were so fast....!!! Happy time were gone, now it time to say good bye... Thank you teacher that always cheer me up and thank blog that improve my writing skill...!!!
G
o
O
D

B
y
E
!
!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment