Wednesday 7 September 2011

The last day I do the blog


HI! every body my name is $OPHANITH.Today I want to tell you about my last day I do a blog.YL10 The first term I writing a lot of but I don't lazy to write and It's happy for my life This term I know a lot of words or grammar.And I don't forget this term because this term is very very happy with a teacher.

For my free time I will to open the blog in my computer and check a comment.Now today this afternoon I'm writing on the blog and I don't know how to write so I look to my friend and ask ''what are you writing about?''.Now It's the last blog and I like my teacher because I don't know a word or he explain or teach me.And the last day I doing the blog. On monday teacher give me a result and I very very worry because I don't fail or pass so I very worry.I do all blog by myself no cheating and no looking in internet try hard at home or school it's important for your study.

Finally I want to say to my teacher''Thank you teacher for explain or teach me this term''.And I hope all friend study with me pass this term all.And all my friend don't forget study hard at home or at school.Thank you for read or look my paragraph. Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment