Wednesday 7 September 2011

Enjoy shopping with me...!!! ^_^



Hmm... shopping is my drug I can't live without shopping in 1 week...!!!

In 1 week I have to spend unless 2 hours so shopping.... I don't know why I'm crazy with these.... You know shopping is the way for cut down the stress from your feel... If you don't believe me you can try by yourself...
I think that for shopping clothes and some jewelry just spend only 10-15$ in the market like Olympic or Oresey markets because at these markets have lot of fascinating things for buy with a cheap price to spend on it.... Just make you're happy spend less money and got lot of things... ^_^

Walk in the market is really good exercise because you can walk beside this you can browse fro some products too... Look.., while you standing in the market you can see a lot of things and It show you that it time to buy, buy, buy enjoy buying for ya beautiful life now... haha, I love shopping with my friends because I can buy the things that I want to buy like a teenager T-shirt with lot of letter or jewelry with a skull style, a make up tool and so on, in contrast if I shopping with ma mom, I can buy only the things that she like, she an old fashion but I'm a teen in 2011 how far of our hobby, I told her mom I love this shirt I want to buy this, and she replied no no... it not fit you, I'm not let you to wear it because it like a gangster... (_ _').....

But while I shopping with her I don't have to spend my money so I can save money for spend in the other day with my friends... So If you were me you choose to shopping with your mom or friends?? Sometime my friends call to ask me to hang out with them then go shopping but my mom said don't go anywhere because I'm a girl not a boy just stay at home watch TV or talk phone with them is OK.... She know that I'll spend lot of money if I shopping with ma friends... furthermore I like buying something without thinking for example like a shirt, see it beautiful at the market bt when I bought it to home, look so silly when I wear it.....

So be happy just seat or sleep on the bed and start taking phone and listening to music, I'm smart so I ask my friends to buy the things I want for me and I'll pay back.. haha.. At the end I still get it....!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be an addict of shopping is like this...!!!!!!!! Follow me.. if you want to have an exotic life as me..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment