Wednesday 7 September 2011

My last time post with Blog







Hello! My name's Bun Theb.
I study in Yl 10. This is my last post in Blog because I'm finish this grade, I'm in this grade very happy because has a good and funny teacher. And I don't know I'm pass or not. My first day when I study in this class, I think it very hard so I'm worry about the result and this is my last day, last post and last time in this Blog. This term I study with Blog, I know a lot about Blog.
Blog is interesting for us like post and comment when we write posts or comments we know a lot of new words.
And when we finish this term we can write or comment to the other people we like.
Next term, I study at G E P at new branch near Santhor Mok high school.

Phnom Penh
07/09/2011 Stone Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment