Wednesday 7 September 2011

THE BLOG


Hello! every body my name is $OPHANITH. And I want to tell about the blog.I like doing the blog.When I writing the blog and I don't know how to do and a teacher explain and teach me to doing in the blog.And I like my teacher because I don't know the lesson or another word he explain me.

The blog is important for your writing and know another.When I writing the blog finish and teacher check a word on my writing and my writing is good or best grammar teacher writing on comment "good grammar" and I am very happy because I try very hard and I doing by myself no cheating so I'm very very happy.

So I want to do the blog very hard. And my friend I always ask him about doing a blog and he don't know a words or take a title I tell or explain all the time.then I ask him to do a writing on the blog very hard at home or at school.And I hope all of friend pass exam at the end of term.Finally at the end of term i said to a teacher ''Thank you teacher very much for explain or teach me all the time''. thank you for read or see.bye bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment