Wednesday 7 September 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!

I like Halloween! last year Halloween is really scary when the ghost came out. They said that every years ghost came out during Halloween but believed that ghost would came out to the human world you won't believed until you see it for yourself. On last year Halloween while I was trick or treating I walk to a scary house than I ring the door bell but no one came out so I when to check out the back yard I saw what I shouldn't have saw I saw a tomb first I thought it is just a decorate but when I saw a man came out from the door he throw a kid into the tomb it was really scary I ran away from the house.

I didn't thing where I was running to so I stop but it is to late I was in a forest and in front of me I saw an old creepy scary tree suddenly the tree crack I started to hide than there and goblin coming out of the tree I was so scared so I ran and ran and ran with my closed and bump into a tree it was really hurt when I open my eye what a bad luck I saw a witch house I get up as quickly as possible and I ran but there were crows chasing after me. And I made it out of the forest I was so happy to made it out of the hunted forest but somebody or something hit my head and when woke up I was in the hospital and was a scar on my leg. I don't know what happen because I was unconscious and I told what happen that night no would believed me they thought I was crazy so there you have it the last year halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment