Wednesday 7 September 2011

It's time to say Good-bye!

Seriously, I liked blogging so much since I first came here in YL10. Well, I liked writing so much, and I'm good at writing as well. I always thinking that, when I study at the higher level. Will it has blogging again? And the answer is yes, but it takes time, because blogging is going to be at level 13 or 15. So yeah, all I need to do is just be patient. :(

I've wrote about "Blogging" in my last post, and some people are so wrong. They hate blogging. I don't know why? Perhaps, they're lazy or not good at writing, I guess. I just want to tell people that, please stop confusing! It's very good. Even-though, you're not at good at Writing. You should learn it, and it might helps you a lot about writing, because you'll always writing new posts and shares it in Blog. And that's the point.

This my last chance for me to write a blog. And If I have time i will visit this blog again, and read all posts of all the bloggers share it in here. So I have to say good-bye all bloggers and my teacher. I'll miss all of you so much. Please take care! I hope you guys have a nice day and good luck! See you next time! :)

1 comment: