Wednesday 20 July 2011

The sport CLASS




JaBBawockeez here again ...........you know bad story that happened to me in yesterday morning >.< very horrible story....do you want to know . i will tell you . (please don't laugh at me it's not funny ) =)
yesterday my about 6 am in the morning i went to my friend's houses and ask them to go to school with me ,while we were walking ,we talk about sport class to day .......we don't like sport class i think it's very boring. We was thinking about how can make sport teacher give us free today...finally my friend had a very best plane ......it's can be fun i think ....


It was 10 o'clock time for sport class and also the time that we started our plane.We got 2 groups..Group 1 went to in front the sport room and started fighting...then the teacher was coming out and ask what happened then it was the time for my group ......my group asked me to go in ......you know why i go in ?? ......went to that room to stole the teacher's shoes. i was very scary because it very dark and i tried to find the switch light....and it was near the teacher table i walked very fast to switch the light on i put my hand on the table and there was something that moving under my hand i think it was the computer mouse but when i was switching the light on OMG you know what is under my hands ....A very big green Gecko ...it was looking at my face with its big eyes....i shouted very loudly and ran out from that room suddenly my sport teacher went back to the room, he also saw and his face looked very angry.....he blame us very much....


At last there were 10 students was standing in front of the gym under a very hot Mr sun there was me in that 10 student too...and.it was my very bad luck of the weeks....=) please comment .
.


2 comments:

  1. Hello again, Jabba!

    Ha, ha, it's a funny story!

    You have written this well- it's a big improvement on your last post and I look forward to reading more of your work this term.

    *you know why i go in ??*

    Better here would be *Do you know why I went in?*

    And look at the spelling of *plan* there isn't an 'e'

    Well done, Jabba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher ^^
    jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete