Wednesday 20 July 2011

The most day to remember


I want to tell you little bit about the day I made my teacher angry.It was last year when I studied at grade 7.


On this day my teacher gave my teacher me homework and I forgot to do it.Actually I'm the only person that haven't done it. The teacher was angry at me for the first time.

On the evening my class need to do some activity at school but all of us didn't do it. Tomorrow morning my teacher told us all to came to her room and see blame us for not did it. She said "you all need to do the activity on this evening.''

On this same morning we all don't want to study and one student in the class said let go home and after we all agree we pact our bag and go home but it not time to go home yet. They all gone I and one of my friend close the door. It was not my lucky suddenly the teacher came and saw us close the door she said and my friend to go home she didn't speak with us or do anything. We go home and my mom ask me why did I left so early I told her that we have no class and after that my mother phone rang and she pick up after the phone she tell me to went to school with her I know that they there was a problem. When we got to school teacher and all of my friend and there parent were there. She told us to promise her not to do like this again if that thing happen again she will kick out of the school.We all did promise her.

This day was on my memory forever and I never do such at crazy thing like this again.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, is that your ACE teacher in the picture?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that weren't ^_^ Pheata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good writing, Pheatra. Your work is getting better and I enjoyed reading this post. There is some strong grammar here, too.

    Look at this*Actually I'm the only person that haven't done it.*

    Better would be* Actually, I was the only person that hadn't done it.*

    And *we pact our bag*
    Should be *we packed our bags*

    This was a good post!!

    ReplyDelete