Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Best Friend


My friends are important in my life because they can help me a lot when I don't understand about the homework but my most important friend in my life have only one.


He help me a lot than my another friends, My best friend help me when I don't understand the lessons or homework he give me some Idea or some example to explain me two or three time. When I understand he happy.

One day, when he go home he has a big accident with the car I saw like that I help him and I called the ambulance but he knock out and break his leg so I afraid,I called his parent to tell about this accident when his parent know they went to that hospital to see their son and they thank me but I said he my best friend he helped me a lot so when I saw like that I help him his life like my life.
At the end I want to tell all of you, friends are not bad for us, friends can help us like I said in the story when you read, you understand about friends are important I know your idea the same me.

No comments:

Post a Comment