Wednesday 27 July 2011

Space... For me.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prompt:Most of us feel the need for what we call ''breathing room'' --some space to call our own. What is your favorite ''space'' ? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.

..... 1 person have 1 opinion that different from other people... Not only the opinion that different but favorite and life style also too... About my favorite space is maybe different from another too...

Hmm.... when I
feel so stress or upset a loud music room is a good space for me..Music is a best medicine for me to cut down stress or nervous.. I can dance and sing to show my unhappy feel out of my body...

But when I feel lonely I need my friends, so hope that I can have a fun time with them in my bed room... Just sit on my bed and talk with each other... Share some good idea or play some games is the best way that keep me out from lonely... Sometime my friends busy they can't come to my home, the solution for me is talking phone with other friends or chatting facebook.... My friends on facebook always free so no more lonely...

Oh, 1 more twitter is better too.. because I'm crazy with kpop , I can get lot of news about kpop and other news on it... Another way to relax from boring is drawing a picture, sit in front of the mirror and start make up, then take some photos, next share it with my friends together, preparing my bed room, make something new for my friends like post cards.. Uh.. go shopping????.. hehe... It's my habbit.. ^_^

Go to club with friends is also happy as go to gym but it a noisy than gym... and I like club than gym...I think club is a good place because we can dance(It seem as we do an exercise for our health too) and join a happy time with our friends., moreover I can know a lot of people at there too... For example, when I pass the semester of grade 9, Me and my friends were really happy then go to party at FEVER....^_<


For my family the best space is go to the country side and relax in the national resorts(Kirirum or Ta mao moutain)... Stay on the beach is a good memory and great time for me and my family.. because we can get a fresh air with a wonderful view of the sea... O.o

Go to the mountain!!! is better for me because it's really quiet at there and it have fantastic of nature view with a green forest and waterfall..

Anyway, when I feel so terrible like angry someone... I just go to the toilet and open the water.... Shout, Shout, I want to shout.... after that I feel good.... Go out the toilet now!!!! Start a happy life again...

;) To sum up.. All of place is good for all of people... You can have a good time and bed time at there but your bed time also delete from your mind at there too... So If you feel happy or unhappy please show it out.. because all people and things around u are your best fan that always want to know and can solve your problem moreover they can join your happy time too..

3 comments:

  1. clever student27 July 2011 at 11:13

    vincent:Hi pisey this is a very good blog for me but i think u should find out more about grammar ex:but favorite and life style also too... here you should write(but favorite and life style are also different too...) and when I feel so stress or upset the good space for me is loud music room... u should write(when I felt so stress or upset the good space for me is loud music room)
    next time you will write clear than this! that's all for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thz for your comment.... Pisey (GaLaXY)

    ReplyDelete