Wednesday 27 July 2011

The place to hang out


Prompt: Most of us feel the need for what we call ''breathing room''__some space to call our own. What is your favorite'''space''? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.

I like to relax when am get bored or angry. I like to hang out some quiet place with my best friend. Somewhere like the beach . I like that place because it has an excellent view and lots of fresh air.

The beach is the most place I like to go when I'm bored. Stay on the beach and watching the sea moving is like my freedom. Doing like this can get all of my bored and angry away. Don't know why but I usually do it when I got angry or upset.

I think when you got angry or upset. You should stay alone or stay with the person you like the most in somewhere special for you. It make you fell better.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you angry.. u should draw their face and hit it.. I think you'll feel better soon.. Pisey

    ReplyDelete