Wednesday 27 July 2011

The problem





Prompt: Problems are part of life. Learning to resolve them often takes time and practice. How do you resolve problems that you have with friends? Tell your suggestions for working things out.

Hello! My name is SEIHAK. Today I want to tell you about the problem. Problem is the biggest mistake that some people make but some people think that they have a mistake they always try to do it from wrong to right and don't do the wrong thing anymore. All of the people in the world always have problem not only young or old, boy or girl but some people have a small problem and some people have a big problem. This is the story about the problem that my best friend do it to me:

Yesterday I had a problem with my best friend at Khmer school because when we had a test I didn't let him cheated my answer.Than when the test was over he told me: " You are not my best friend because you don't let me looking at your answer, so now e are not the best friend you are my opponent". Than he went home with the angry face.

Then today I said to him:" Now come to that place and talk with me. Don't be your face look like that I don't let you cheating me because I want you to be a good student don't cheating each other answer because when you cheating each other answer you can't do it by yourself and you can't know every thing in the book that we learn and when grow up you will become a older person that don't know every thing and can't get a good job because when you are at young you never try to study and you always talking in class , don't listen to the teacher when they explain and your brain always think about game. So think it by yourself that you do it right or wrong".

And than I went to my class and he hold my hand and said:" Sorry my best friend now I know that I do the wrong thing to you next time I will not do that to you any more". And his face looked very unhappy. Than I said to him:" Don't say that to me because sometime I do the wrong thing to you to but if we know that we do it wrong we should try to do it from wrong to right and try to do it more better than this".

Than he said:" Can you tell me what should I do to make it more better than this". I said:" I don't know how to make it more better than this, too. But if you want you should stop playing game and try to study hard, listen to the teacher and don't come to study late".

And after that day he always tried to study hard and in the end of the year he got number 2 in class than he said:" Thank my best friend that you make me become a good student like, too.

Advice: If you have a problem with someone you should try to solves them peacefully don't solves them by violent and if they don't listen to us you should try to explain them about what they do wrong and if they never listen to you don't do anything to them and you should go away from them don't stay near them.

1 comment:

  1. vincent: good wirting and good post!

    ReplyDelete