Wednesday 27 July 2011

About My best friend !!!!!


Prompt:If asked what you value most in life,what would you say? Chance are that good friend would be high on your list. write about a good friend and tell why you value him or her.

The thing that I value in my life is my friend. he is my best friend that study with me very years. his name is Jame.we has study in ACE about 4 years he is the student that very good at writing skill but I'm not good as him .when the writing task come I always asked him for an help about how to write and the grammar.and when I asked him he always explain it to me .he was my only friend that always help me when i don 't know any things.And the important things about him is when in the free after school he also help his parent to do some washing and cleaning the house.So I write this post because I want everybody in world meet a good friend like me too.

Having a good friend can make we all being happy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment