Wednesday 27 July 2011

My best that i like to do it

Prompt: what are some of the thing you do well? write about the thing that you are best at.

Hello every one this post i write about what i best at. Now i have 2 best that i want to tell you:

1.math

In my study time i am best at math. I like math very much now i just level 8 but i can do exercise at level 9 and i can study level 10 like another student.In my class i am the one of the people that have already learn thing that i study now and in examination i always got highest score than other student.


2.magic

In entertain time
i am always best at magic.I like magic because it can make people excite and it very cool! Now i have learn more than 100 trick that i can trick people like Crass angel , David blain....... All magic that i have learn is from internet , my friend and my creative.And now i have open my own internet shop that sell all magic tool and secret of some magic. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment