Wednesday 27 July 2011

Time for ^^ be in Forest ^^ feel natural







JaBBaWockeeZ......time begin.... Prompt:P.....Most of us feel the need for what we call '' Breathing RooM '' .-Some space to call our own.What is your favorite '' space '' ? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.



um ......Yes,Good question...:)....if we ask that question to another people the answer will be not the same......well,about me there are many place that i like to go and stay ...but the best place that i love the most in my whole life is somewhere that i can breath fresh air , take photo with my camera ,and there is also a very quiet place.....I think you know where is that place.....yeah that place is the mountain...a very beautiful place in the whole world . IT's the place that has a lot of natural thing.

I don't know why i love that place and for me i can't live without the mountain..when i angry some one or feel so horrible i will go there and shout very loudly ...shouting can make me fell better....i love taking a lot of picture ...i already tole you at the first time that my hobby is taking the photography ... went camping also my hobby....i always go camping with my family on summer holiday i fell so happy because i take a lot of picture and also can find something for eat by my safe....It was very exciting..

how about you what is your favorite place ???



3 comments: