Wednesday 27 July 2011

My best friend

Prompt: If asked what you value most in life, what would you say? Chances are that hood friends would be high on you list. Write about a good friend and tell why you value him or her.

Hello! everybody my name is SOPHANITH.And I want to tell you about my best friend. He's name is SOPHEA. He's 15 years old. He's a clever student and also he is my best friend.He is a good student and a good boy.

My best friend SOPHEA is important in my life because I don't understand about homework or the lesson he can help me to explain. If I don't have a friend I will be fail the lesson.For free time I study with him because I don't know another word he explain me and a homework just finish me and him go to eat something and go to library to borrow a book to read story with him.

Finally I like my best friend because it's important for my study , help me a lot. And all the people in the world will have a best friend for help you. thank you for look my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment