Wednesday 27 July 2011

"One place call paradise for me"


Prompt:Most of us feel the need for what we call "breathing room" some space to call our own.what is your favorite "space"? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.

Everyone have their own world every world are different like peace and quiet or not to be alone like they want someone to near them every time but for me I prefer a peaceful place It is a chocolate shop everyday I spend time a lot in the chocolate shop like sit in a sofa drink hot chocolate with cold air also a soft music.

There aren't a lot of customer because the shop is a quiet place so less people know about that and the shopper who is very friendly I always talk with her about something happen today about me and also she always give me some advice when I have some problem with my friend . Sometime I finish my homework at the chocolate shop and also I bring a lot of friend to the shop too. Actually when I step into the shop I feel like I am step into my house because my house is like my paradise.

3 comments:

  1. *I bring a lot of friend to the shop too*

    Remember the 's'- it should be 'friends'

    *Actually when I step into the shop I feel like I am step into my house because my house is like my paradise.*

    This is a great sentence! (although 'I am step' should be 'I am stepping*

    Good work, Witch!

    ReplyDelete