Wednesday 27 July 2011

My places...

Everybody choose the best places for them when they want to be alone or isolate,it the place that what they think it quiet and safe or peace for their own.those places can make them fell comfortable maybe.Some people when they get bore or....they go every place that they want.But for me when i always get bore or stress sometimes i go to the silent place such as :

The quiet room,The top of the building to take some fresh air alone or spend the times alone to riding tmy bicycle in the evening and look at the view of the city ,the sun set or the nature all around me.these places means a lots to me and special for me because those places can get me out from the stress or from the noise, or when i got stress from my school i can go to those places to relax too and also help me to refresh my memory or rebuild my new memory.That why everybody need for what we call ''breathing room''.



No comments:

Post a Comment