Wednesday 27 July 2011

My good friend


Prompt : If asked what you value most in life , what would you say ? chances are that good friends would be high on your list .

Now I want to tell you a bout my good friend one his name's Hong . He's 14 years old . He's study in Khmer school with me . He's a good student in my class and my teacher like him very much because when teacher explain the lesson he's listen carefully and silent , Hong's the smart student too . When student in class don't know lesson or have some problem about the exercise he always explain them and my classmate like him too . He's study get number 1 every month . But one month that he's get number 2 because one of his friend sit next to him copy exercises from him and he's know but he's not angry . One day that I have exam I don't do well when have result I got only 60/100 and he's got 95 it's the top score , I'm very afraid and sit alone because I think when I go home my parents blame me then he came to sit next to me and tell me "Don't afraid next month maybe you can have the best score I will explain you when you have some problem about your home work or exercise " . Next month when I have exam again I do well and I got score nearly the top score .

I think he's value for me because if I don't have him explain the exercises when I have problem every day maybe I don't come to be the good student and have the top score like now .


No comments:

Post a Comment