Wednesday 27 July 2011

I has some problem with my best friend


Hello every body in the Internet . My name SOCHEA STONE BOY now i want tell you about my friend .


His name is HENG and His 16years old . He is my best friend . I study with him 3 year ago I like him so much . He is a good friend for me because he is every good study and he study a lot at home . he can help me every time if I don't know or Don't understood the lesson he can explain me every time. One day teacher has to do the group and I did with the HENG group .Me and HENG has some problem with his because teacher gave some paper to all group in the class and has 10 topic to choose the 1 topic to talking with the people in the group .I read the paper I like the 5th topic but heng is my best he like 7th topic . And I has the problem with him but I still be the friend .
However I had a problem with him in the group I still like to study with him and I still do his friend like before .
I want tall every body in the internet do not talking a lot in the class if you want to make friend you must look about him.her. he/she is a good student or not if his/her is a good student you can do his friend .

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Sochea!

    Check out your title.
    Better would be *I had some problems with my best friend.*

    Or, if only one problem *I had a problem with my best friend.*

    The story is good but we need to keep working on the grammar.

    Look at what you wrote here *I study with him 3 year ago I like him so much . He is a good friend for me because he is every good study and he study a lot at home . he can help me every time if I don't know or Don't understood the lesson he can explain me every time.*

    This needs to be edited. Can you check carefully for mistakes please, and change. If you aren't sure then ask me or a friend. OK?

    ReplyDelete