Wednesday 27 July 2011

Well things i can do^^



Prompt:what are some of the things you do well?write about the thing that you are best at.
Hi!!again guys i'm Melody remember me^^:D............Today i'm here to tell you about the best thing i can do it very well ,well and good ;).........i'm very good at spelling and facebook><-^.^-..........i'm well at grammar and listening:D(^__^)^^:Poh and i'm also good at reading but not that much:dlet me think ummmmmm i'm also really good at computer but not typing (^_^)i think maybe you all are much better at everything than me >.< :P o.Ook!!!!!!!!bye guys hope to see you all very soon^^.....................



oh and wait i want to tell you something more about me..................:P i'm also good at playing facebook aloto.O sometime i get in trouble because playing too much facebook:P:D:O:):((^_^)*_*and some time i play games on my ipod too much and play my laptop too much my said don't play too much GO!!!!!!!!!!do your homework ok bye for real now guys!!!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment