Wednesday 27 July 2011

The special places for me


Prompt:Most of us feel the need for what we call "breathing room"_some space to call our own. What is your favorite "space"?Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.


My favorite place for breathing is go to shopping at the supermarket,but I go there just sometimes only.When I feel tired and bored of the study or anything else I go to shopping with mother and my younger sister.When I buy my favorite something already then I better and better.I'm not buying a lot of thing I buy only my best favorite things it only one or two things.I go there because I will forget all the boring thing that I just have for along times.

That it not the only place that I like.The place that I the most ,too is library in my Khmer school.In my free times I like to read some books that talk about my study , sometimes I rent some books and bring it to home to search some ideas that I don't know in the lesson to remember it before I go to school.When I look the books finish I give the books to the library back.I don't want them say to me that I steal their books.I like to read the books because I can find some words or ideas that I don't know then I can remember, I can study a lot about the books in library and I can read the books all over myself I like to alone.

1 comment: