Wednesday 27 July 2011

Writing is the best for me!!


Prompt: What are some of the things you do well? Write about the things that you are best at.

You know, everybody always have their own things that they are best at but sometimes they don't know which things that they are. Some people are best at house works such as wash the dishes, clean their rooms, sweep the floor or wash the car and some are good at school works or school subjects. For examples: Math, English or History... .

Grammars, reading,
writing and listening are activities which people like to study. For me, I think, I like writing and I'm also good at writing,too. Last term, that was my new term at ACE. When the final test, do you know what did I get for writing? I got 17. I didn't think, I got the best score like that. I was very happy. Then, when my parents knew that I passed YL9 and writing, I got 17, they were very happy and they were so proud of me.

Studying at YL10, my writing is included more better by Blog. I always write a blog once a week. This week is my third week that my writing on this blog win post of the week. I was very proud of myself. I will keep trying my best for all the weeks. And how about you? Which things that you are best at? Just keep doing your best, friends. I know you can also win post of the week and I think you can do more better than me.

5 comments:

  1. I like this very much "I know you can also win post of the week and I think you can do more better than me.". CHORPOAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! :) Its one of your mate, names Samnang. :D
    I knew, you're pretty good at Writing. Keep going! And there's no mistakes in your post. Well-written! =) But hey, check out mine. :D And leave a comment, if you think there's a mistakes in there. Thanks in advance! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leave a nice comment for my post. Don't worry, I will and always try my best. And I alredy checked out yours. Please reply me back. Pichny

    ReplyDelete