Wednesday 27 July 2011

How I growing up


1. Prompt:No one said growing up was easy.Write about a recent incident that was a difficult part of growing up.

Our life is very hard to grow up,so we should get it good for the future.In my life was better than some people.I will get it good for my future, but I don't know that i can do it or not.When I studied in the first grade i felt that the school not safe,but when I study until now i think study is good for my future.I feel sad sometime.When I think about how i grow up i always feel tired and sad.The thing that I feel very sad is someone of my family get away from me.
When I am a kid, I never think about anything and I just want to play.That time is my happy time.When I went to primary school i felt happy to have a lot of friends.When I went to secondary school, I know how to think about my future.When I studied in secondary school I had some argument with my friend.When after that day I am good with him.I think my life is better and i will do good for my future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Phanet.

    Good post- you have told the story well!

    Look here *When I am a kid, I never think about anything and I just want to play.*

    Better would be * When I was a kid, I never thought about anything and I just wanted to play.*

    Good writing...

    ReplyDelete