Wednesday 27 July 2011

The space in my dream


Prompt: Most of us feel the need for what we call ''breathing room''-some space to call our own. what is your favorite''space''? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.
The space that I always dream I always love and I always thing about it is Earth. If I have time I will spend my time to go to the space name
Earth. The space name Earth is very very special to me because the space name Earth have everything more I imagine.

It have a lot of thing like oxygen and have a amazing nature have human.
The oxygen is very important to the Earth for humans trees and animals to breath to lives.
If the Earth don't have oxygen the Earth will have no tree no human no animal.
The nature is very important too. The nature had create humans create big trees and small trees create a lot of animals create a amazing water fall and create amazing the sea....
If the Earth don't the nature the Earth will don't have
humans big trees and small trees animals amazing water fall amazing the sea.that why I always dream I always love and I always thing about it.

1 comment: