Wednesday 27 July 2011

Things I'm best at....



Hello! I am the BEST student in the school and Let me tell you my 3 BEST things.

The first thing I'm best at is GRAMMAR, grammar is my favorite subject. I love grammar because grammar is the most important and it's can help you with your speaking and writing.The important in grammar are tense, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, pronouns, nouns and positions, all of these are things that you have to use. Let's me tell you the important grammar I have studied.

The three tense are simple Present, Past and Future tense, these 3 tense are the easy one, present is easier than past tense. We use present tense when the action is today, now or at the moment. We use past tense when the action is in the past. And we use future when the action is in the future. These 3 tense are tense that you have to know.

The second thing I'm best at is WRITING. I love writing, too but not so much. WRITING is good for your English,too, it can improve your GRAMMAR, SPELLING, also your vocab words but not only writing can improve your English, also reading, listening, and speaking. Speaking is the best part of your English and it's the most important activity for your English.

The third best thing is helping someone with your grammar like, Helping others grammar and it can also also improve your English, too. I help my friends work and also my family work,too. Example, when your parents want you to translate English for them, you have to try it because it will help you with your reading and grammar. I have helped my family work,too, and it's also make my family happy and improve my English. Even you, you can do this either, you can help your family and your friends, if you helped somebody with your grammar, your English will improve. So who's want comment, write a good grammar comment, it will improve your writing and grammar. GOOD BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, It's a good post here, Nam Chiv. But wait, there're some errors with your grammar in there. lol! Like this ones, You wrote:

    -The important in grammar is tense, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, pronouns, nouns and positions, all of these are things that you have to study.

    You should say,

    -The important parts in grammar ARE tenses, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, pronouns, nouns, and positions..etc. All of these are the things that we need to know or you can say use. :)
    Hope you could change it in to my correction.

    From: Samnang.

    ReplyDelete