Wednesday 27 July 2011

My best place for breathing out


Prompt: Most of us feel the need for what we call ''breathing room''_some space to call our own. What is your favorite''space''? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you. Most of people when they tired , have bad feel or have something bad with them. They are always find ''breathing room'' for them self. They are like go to shopping ,go to resort ,go out with friend ,or go to restaurant, etc. For me I always have a lot of homework in Khmer school. If I can do it's okay but when I wasn't understand I was headache, and have a feel like boring . Or when my family blamed me a lot I was boring and angry. When have story like this I like to find''breathing room'' for myself. The place I like the best I always go it's playground. Have only this place can help me feel better. Everyone think why I choose this place because that place have a lot of games to play .I always spend 2 hours at that . When I play game I am very happy and don't have feel boring and tired. In the end I want to say when we have anything bad, boring,or tired please go to find place that better to breathing out.

2 comments:

  1. I think your post is good but you should write it more 2 or 3 more paragraph than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank friend ,But I don't have more idea.Next time I will more paragraph.

    ReplyDelete