Wednesday 27 July 2011

Feeling of Lose someone that couldn't Lose

One thing that I had never thought is my friend wanted to won me at all thing, I never thought that before.I had problem with my friend when I studied grade 7, in my class I had two best friend. We were study extra class together.

It was happen:"every exam, My result was always better than them and I thought that I'm better than them too. But one day, We had an exam after that exam, the result shew everybody. My score is 45 and their score are 47 and 48, I didn't accept this score, I'm better than them why I lose them???? and they are very happy when they saw my result worse than them. I thought that 'My friends not my simple friends but you are my best friends why you do like this to me, I swear to god that I could lose everybody but not you both, I never lose you again my friends, You wanted to beat me??? NO! NO! NO! NO! my best friend I love you and I hate you, don't angry me, that because of you, You want to beat me all!!! I'll tell you If someone want to win everything from anyone all, someone will lose everything from anyone... For me I don't want to win you all every thing just STUDY!!!!! one day you will know that I better than you, I want you to know even you try try try more more, You will never won me, OK???'..

At last, I wanted to tell you that 'Even I wanted to won you but I just thought you as my best friends'. Wish you know this don't angry with me or hate me......

1 comment:

  1. vincent: this is a very good writing but you wrong one (it was happen) you should change to (it was happened).

    ReplyDelete