Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Best Friend Is Valuable To Me!


Prompt: If asked what you value most in life, what would you say? Chances are that good friend and tell why you value him or her.

My best friend is very valuable to me. Before I think learning is more valuable than best friend. But on Monday, April, 19 2011, It's a exam day that I can't forgot. I was doing my exam, I think I can do it without my friend. But It's opposite of my thinking. When I don't know this question I want ask my friend but I think they don't like me. My friend asked me "Can you do it? If can't you can cheat me, It O.K .". I think will say No! or Yes! . My friend say "It O.k don't worries ". I say " em.......yes". Now I can do all of this exam.

On Tuesday, 20, 2011. I was studying math, when I saw my friend was doing exercises I say " I'm Thank you on Monday". My friend's smile and he say "I can't do this exercise can you do it?". I said "let's me see. Oh it's O.k". Break time coming........ I'm stay alone in my classroom nobody speak with me. when I was looking to my pen my friend coming and say "you don't play with them?" I'm smile then he said "If you don't want to play with them you can play with me. Can you play word search?"and he take 2 word search to me.I'm play with him very happy.

Now I know what is valuable to me? It my friend . So I value him because he can help me when I don't understand something and he can make me happy every time. And what are your value most in life? Don't forget tell me...!

3 comments:

  1. Kheang, this is good work. Well done!

    See this *In Tuesday, 20, 2011. I'm studying math, I see my friend was...*

    Better would be *On Tuesday, 20th, 2011, I was studying math when I saw my friend was...*

    This is your best work on the blog, so far. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you teacher for tell me!

    And how about*I say " em.......yes". Now I can do all of this exam.* It O.k teacher?

    And this writing we should write into past simple?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK!

    Past simple and past continuous. And past perfect too, after we have practiced it!

    ReplyDelete